Online and Mobile Giving
Thank you for visiting our giving page! You can make a secure online donation, or mail a check to the FCC Louisville P.O. box.
Please note our new mailing address:
PO Box 1342 Prospect, KY 40059
*FCC is no longer receiving mail at our physical address.
The information provided on this page will help you make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift to First Christian Church. If at any time in the process you have questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To fill out your 2021 Estimate of Giving Form, please click here.
Watch the above video for information on how to give online.
Watch the above video for information on how to give via text message*.
When you click the link to give on-line you will be taken to a secure site that will allow you to make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. The first time you visit, the site will walk you through an easy setup process.
Once your are set up, you will see a drop-down menu that will allow you to chose the type of gift you are giving. You can choose from:
These gifts support our overall church ministries
These gifts provide benevolent support for church members who are in a time of financial need.
Those who purchase weekly flowers for worship can pay for those here.
Memorial gifts can be given by selecting this option. Once given, you will be contacted by the church office to verify the person to be honored.
At varying times throughout the year, we will also include other options for payment here. Examples might include mission trip registration, Easter lilies, or Christmas poinsettias.
Why should you give on-line?
- It is secure! Giving on-line is one of the most secure ways you can give to the church.
- It reduces the administrative workload for church staff. Your gifts given through this service are automatically entered into our church software. In the near future, you will even be able to access your giving records online.
- It is convenient. If you set up a recurring payment, all you need to do is enter your information once. Then your gifts are automatically drafted according to the schedule you create.
- It is mobile! Simply text FCClouisville to 77977* and you can give anywhere at anytime.
- It can be part of your spiritual practice. Scripture calls us to give our "first fruits" to God. Consider making your gifts at the beginning of the week or month as a reflection of giving your first fruits.
If at any time, you have questions or run into technical difficulties, please contact us.